Monday, March 28, 2011

Flirting With Women - Learn How To Compliment A Girl For Maximum Benefit

If you love flirting with women, there's one crucial thing you must learn how to do properly and that is how to compliment a girl for maximum benefit.

I think it was Chris Rock, the American comedian who once said "Women need food, water and compliments."

How true. I would never have guessed that Chris was that perceptive but he was absolutely right. Compliment a girl properly and she will love you for it.

But wait... I'm not just talking about telling her that she's beautiful or she's cute or any other "silly" remarks like that. That will not get you anywhere...usually.

You see, she's heard it all before from other men who were probably far better at it than you are. What I'm getting at here is you need to come up with something special  that you can compliment her with without being insincere.

At the end of the day, your ultimate goal is to position yourself as totally different from every guy she's encountered before.

But you must understand that you've got to be sincere. That's absolutely vital. If you are not sincere, she will expose you and cut you off at the knees before you've had time to say her name.

On the other hand, if you get it right, you're likely to experience something magical...something that you've never experienced before in your love life. Believe me, her reaction will totally amaze you. You've been warned.

By way of inspiration, let me refer you to some of the best romantic movie writers and let them show you precisely what I'm talking about. Here are three samples:


1. Gerard Butler said this to Hilary Swank in the movie PS I love You, 2007:

I know what I want because I have it in my hands right now. You.


Image courtesy of News galleries


2. Olivier Martinez said this to Diane Lane in the movie Unfaithful, 2002:

Your eyes are amazing, do you know that? You should never shut them, not even at night.

3. Billy Crystal said this to Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally, 1989:

I love that you get cold when it's seventy one degrees out; I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich; I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts; I love that, after I spend a day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes, and I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because, when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.


You can see how clever and insightful these compliments are. If you take the time and put in the effort, you can also come up with your own "knock her socks off" compliment that will drive her into your arms.

I think flirting with women has just become more enjoyable for you, wouldn't you agree?

1 comment:

  1. Become the kind of Man that can Attract Women without the deceptive and manipulative Pick Up Artist techniques. Go to this page for more info.

    ReplyDelete